We offer industry leading products at a fraction of the price of our competitors. It’s bad enough that so many companies overpay for shipping, we are not going to ask them to overpay for our services as well.
We offer benchmarking and negotiations services designed to meet our customers’ expertise and interest level in negotiating with their carrier. In short, you have choices. These choices range from electing to use the industry leading benchmarking, price targets and negotiation roadmap what we provide and negotiate on your own all the way to hiring us to do all the heavy lifting for you while you focus on your core business. Let’s take a closer look below.
All our services include a review of your shipment data and pricing by our Industry Pricing Experts as well as a thorough analysis packet, which includes:
- Market-appropriate pricing for all services and accessorial charges,
- Targets to pursue, whether negotiations occur with UPS®, FedEx®, and/or DHL Express®,
- UPS, FedEx, and DHL Express negotiation tactics and strategies,
- Direct involvement in negotiations and ongoing analysis, as needed.
All the information that you need to approach UPS®, FedEx®, & DHL Express® is provided within a few business days of providing the necessary information.
FREE COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS (YES, IT'S FREE):
We encourage all our clients to start with our free comprehensive UPS®, FedEx®, & DHL Express® benchmarking analysis. It includes a high-level assessment of your shipment profile and pricing and enables us to determine what opportunities exist for making improvements to your carrier agreement. Let's determine what the savings will be, which saves us all time in the long-run.
PACKAGE #1: THE TARGETS * - $4,950 or $495/Month (12 Months) *
The "Targets” package is ideal for shippers that just want to know what they should be paying versus what they are paying and is often a great first step to take before reaching out to your carrier or issuing an RFP for new rates. This is the most straight forward product we offer and only provides our clients with price targets and a high-level negotiation strategies document. All we need is your shipment data and your contract and we can have the targets and strategies delivered to you in 3-5 business days.
PACKAGE #2: THE ESSENTIALS (Pricing Targets and Strategies) - $12,950 or $1,295/Month (12 Months) *
The "Essentials" package is ideal for shippers that meet the following criteria:
- Have adequate negotiation experience,
- Don't expect significant changes to the shipment volume or profile,
- Are only interested in negotiating with the existing carrier,
- Have less than $5,000,000 annual shipping spend.
The Essentials package provides you with the pricing targets for each Carrier and effective strategies to reach those targets. Based on your carrier contract, data, and a brief questionnaire, our proprietary software and technology performs a comprehensive analysis of your shipping patterns, service mix, package characteristics, and pricing. A detailed list of pricing targets based on services and accessorial charges is then generated. In addition, ParcelLogix provides a summary of the financial impact of achieving each target. Pricing targets are formulated based on our involvement in thousands of UPS®, FedEx®, & DHL Express® negotiations. Our technology considers the key carrier cost-factors in our benchmarking analysis. We also include a client-specific document that includes effective strategies to negotiate successfully with the carriers. This solution is ideal for companies that anticipate little or no change to shipping patterns.
PACKAGE #3: DELUXE - $14,950 or $1,495/Month (12 Months) *
The "Deluxe" package is ideal for shippers that meet the following criteria:
- Have little experience negotiating with the parcel carriers,
- Expect changes to the shipment volume or profile over the next 6-12 months,
- Are interested in negotiating with two or more carriers, but implementing a single primary shipping contract,
- Have up to $5,000,000 annual shipping spend.
Our “DELUXE” package is designed for companies with more complex shipping considerations or where service mix and/or substantial changes in volume may be expected. With many organizations constantly evolving, it can be challenging for even the most robust technology to accurately forecast changes and the options that exist. Our DELUXE service pairs you with our team of parcel program engineers. Our engineers all have several years of carrier pricing experience. Through a comprehensive assessment, we come to fully understand your environment and evolving requirements. Aligned to meet defined business objectives, we work with you to engineer a custom, high-volume parcel program with recommendations on modes, carriers, and services, resulting in contract optimization so that you can negotiate the most competitive carrier rates for your organization.
PACKAGE #4: PREMIUM - $24,950 or $2,495/Month (12 Months) *
The "Premium" package is ideal for shippers that meet the following criteria:
- Have little or no experience negotiating with the parcel carriers,
- Expect significant changes to the shipment volume or profile over the next 6-12 months,
- Are interested in negotiating with two or more carriers, and implementing multiple shipping contracts,
- Have more than $5 million annual shipping spend.
Our “PREMIUM” package goes a step further than the “DELUXE package” by providing ongoing support and guidance throughout the negotiations process, as well as financial analysis of bids received from UPS®, FedEx®, & DHL Express® throughout the initiative. We will analyze each UPS®, FedEx®, & DHL Express® bid response and will help with the negotiation of all aspects of your contract(s), assessing all relevant factors. Once your contracts have been negotiated, we ensure compliance and provide recommendations to help you make the most informed business decision. The final carrier selection is ultimately yours. We just help you get there.
* Our pricing is based on up to $5 million annual shipping spend. Please contact us for a custom quote if annual volume exceeds $5 million. Monthly fee based on 12 months.